- Current Prices:$142,500 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$97,500 to $174,900
- Median Sale Price:$148,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$675/quarter,$206 to $225/mo,$158.33 to $225
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 1,869Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Camelot Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Camelot Village are about $65,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.