- Current Prices:$110,000 to $169,000
- Closed Prices:$106,000 to $174,900
- Median Sale Price:$143,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $225/mo,$662/quarter,$158.33 to $225
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 1,869Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Camelot Village offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $166 to $662, and taxes for the year range from as low as $734 to as high as $2,108. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $166 to $662. Property taxes for the year are around $1,603.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.