- Current Prices:$134,500 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$72,900 to $166,500
- Median Sale Price:$128,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $221
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 1,869Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Camelot Village. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $160 to $662, and taxes for the year range from as low as $684 to as high as $1,871. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $160 to $662. Property taxes for the year can range from $685 to $1,603.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.