- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$351,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$90/quarter,$0,$0 to $43.5/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,775 to 3,729Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Cameron Park are about $320,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.