- Current Prices:$480,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$522,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$286
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $27
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:1,548 to 2,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cameron Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cameron Ranch are about $310,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.