- Current Prices:$1,060,000 to $1,090,000
- Closed Prices:$139,850 to $437,500
- Median Sale Price:$161,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$311
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:566 to 3,609Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Cameron Village features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cameron Village are about $135,000 – $1,090,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.