- Current Prices:$560,000 to $599,900
- Closed Prices:$514,000 to $556,250
- Median Sale Price:$535,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:2,083 to 2,514Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Camino Hills are about $360,000 – $640,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.