- Current Prices:$720,000
- Closed Prices:$604,500 to $724,800
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,389 to 4,191Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Campanello are about $320,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.