- Current Prices:$269,000
- Closed Prices:$206,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$227,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $50/mo,$120 to $130/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,386 to 3,117Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Campbell Cove is a neighborhood in Kissimmee, Florida. Homes in Campbell Cove are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Campbell Cove typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.