- Current Prices:$339,900
- Closed Prices:$277,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 1958
- Sq. Ft.:1,102 to 1,702Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Campus Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Campus Heights are about $165,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.