- Current Prices:$499,000 to $795,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $775,000
- Median Sale Price:$581,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$364
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $145,$79 to $400/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,147 to 2,392Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Campus Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Campus Park are about $320,000 – $690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.