- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $110,000
- Median Sale Price:$93,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$1005/quarter,$357/mo,$0 to $335
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:940 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Canadian Ocean Breeze Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Canadian Ocean Breeze Condominiums are about $85,000 – $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 assigned space, guest parking, none and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.