- Current Prices:$585,000
- Closed Prices:$516,900 to $589,999
- Median Sale Price:$530,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$397
- Association Fee Ranges:$56,$56 to $367/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,213 to 1,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Candelero features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Candelero represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Candelero are $510,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.