- Current Prices:$799,800 to $869,000
- Closed Prices:$795,000 to $955,000
- Median Sale Price:$839,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$290
- Association Fee Ranges:$1350/quarter,$450 to $525
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2009 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,291 to 3,309Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
If you're in the market for a new home, Cannery Row has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $450 to $1,350. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $8,127 to as high as $14,947 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.