- Current Prices:$798,900
- Closed Prices:$785,000 to $820,000
- Median Sale Price:$794,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$445
- Association Fee Ranges:$80/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,752 to 1,957Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Canterbury features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Canterbury are $755,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.