- Current Prices:$264,500 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$313,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1065
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,569 to 3,959Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Canterbury represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Canterbury are about $180,000 – $520,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.