- Current Prices:$329,999 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $350/mo,$255 to $379
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,650 to 5,118Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Canterbury Place At Abacoa is a neighborhood in Jupiter, Florida. Homes in Canterbury Place At Abacoa are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Canterbury Place At Abacoa typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.