- Current Prices:$349,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$308,000 to $610,000
- Median Sale Price:$378,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $279/mo,$255 to $379
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,650 to 5,118Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Canterbury Place At Abacoa features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Canterbury Place At Abacoa are about $280,000 – $650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.