- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $429,700
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $61/mo,$125 to $185/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,495 to 2,978Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Canterbury is a neighborhood in Plantation, Florida. Homes in Canterbury are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Canterbury typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.