- Current Prices:$450,000 to $1,999,500
- Closed Prices:$97,500 to $1,499,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $222/mo,$0 to $50,$0 to $15
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 5,781Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Canyon Creek Country Club are about $215,000 – $1,290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.