- Current Prices:$234,500 to $289,000
- Closed Prices:$195,500 to $245,398
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$657 to $851,$350 to $571.53/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,247 to 2,556Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
Canyon Creek Village is largely a condo community. The homes in Canyon Creek Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Canyon Creek Village are about $140,000 – $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.