- Current Prices:$549,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$262
- Association Fee Ranges:$410/mo,$410 to $440
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,678 to 2,335Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Canyon Heights is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Canyon Heights are about $195,000 – $700,000 and sit on 755.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.