- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $545,000
- Median Sale Price:$453,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$245,$185 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,406Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Cape Concord represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cape Concord are about $210,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.