- Current Prices:$5,499,500 to $30,000,000
- Closed Prices:$510,000 to $8,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1580
- Association Fee Ranges:$523/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,735 to 18,091Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Cape Florida is a neighborhood in Key Biscayne, Florida. Homes in Cape Florida are 6,700 square feet on average and typically have six bedrooms and six bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cape Florida typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.