- Current Prices:$409,000 to $649,900
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200,$830 to $996.84/quarter,$125 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,735 to 4,276Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Cape Haze Marina Village is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cape Haze Marina Village are about $300,000 – $440,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage, carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.