- Current Prices:$153,900 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $252,500
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$1,$500/mo,$0,$0 to $1520/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:870 to 1,846Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Cape Haze Resort are about $120,000 – $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, lot and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.