- Current Prices:$1,249,000 to $13,500,000
- Closed Prices:$715,000 to $9,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,463,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1318
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $580,$99 to $580/mo,$1076
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 9,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Capistrano Beach is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Capistrano Beach are about $425,000 – $8,995,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.