- Current Prices:$1,399,900
- Closed Prices:$1,430,000 to $2,188,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,581,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$335
- Association Fee Ranges:$406/mo,$406 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:4,186 to 4,886Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Capistrano are about $1,465,000 – $1,975,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.