- Current Prices:$168,000
- Closed Prices:$111,550 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$130,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$227 to $277/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 1,148Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Capistrano represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Capistrano are about $85,000 – $135,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.