- Current Prices:$399,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $458,000
- Median Sale Price:$383,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $190/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,065 to 2,486Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Capital Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Capital Village are about $200,000 – $445,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.