- Current Prices:$139,000 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1,$0 to $362/mo,$0 to $1101/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:738 to 3,915Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Capri Isles features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $1,085, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,030 to as high as $2,714. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $1,085. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,634 to $4,043.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.