- Current Prices:$124,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$158,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1,$0 to $450/mo,$0 to $1281/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:738 to 3,915Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Capri Isles are about $130,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.