- Current Prices:$528,000
- Closed Prices:$528,000 to $747,000
- Median Sale Price:$640,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$472
- Association Fee Ranges:$295 to $325,$98 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,037 to 1,630Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Capri features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Capri represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Capri are $530,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.