- Current Prices:$745,000 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$735,000
- Median Sale Price:$735,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$335
- Association Fee Ranges:$955
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,900 to 2,850Sq. Ft.
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1985. In general, homes in Capri are about $450,000 – $825,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.