- Current Prices:$225,000 to $479,000
- Closed Prices:$115,900 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$231,144
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$792 to $963,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:354 to 6,151Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Captains Cove is a neighborhood in Bokeelia, Florida. Homes in Captains Cove are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Captains Cove typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.