- Current Prices:$170,000 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$365 to $383/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,575 to 2,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Captains Quarters features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Captains Quarters are about $55,000 – $175,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.