- Current Prices:$1,385,000 to $7,700,000
- Closed Prices:$1,175,000 to $3,080,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$997
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $300,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,012 to 4,736Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Captiva Beach are about $1,400,000 – $4,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.