- Current Prices:$629,000 to $739,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $260
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,706 to 3,506Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Captiva is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Captiva are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Captiva typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.