- Current Prices:$207,900 to $282,000
- Closed Prices:$162,000 to $277,000
- Median Sale Price:$262,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1863 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Cardinal Terrace is a neighborhood in Mundelein, Illinois. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, split level, colonial, contemporary and cape cod style, and they were built between 1954 and 2005. Homes in Cardinal Terrace are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cardinal Terrace typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished or unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.