- Current Prices:$209,000 to $234,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$203,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$145/mo,$480 to $500,$138 to $234.16/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 3,344Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Caribbean Cove are about $160,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.