- Current Prices:$46,000 to $65,000
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $72,900
- Median Sale Price:$59,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$55
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $277,$267 to $277/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 2,188Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Looking to buy a new home? Caribbean Isles is a community that features a wonderful variety of styles to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $267, and taxes for the year range from as low as $362 to as high as $1,075. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $267, and taxes for the year are around $468.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.