- Current Prices:$242,000 to $385,900
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$318,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $115000/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,160 to 2,834Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Caribe Lakes is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Caribe Lakes are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Caribe Lakes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.