- Current Prices:$179,000 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$169,900 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$312
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$409 to $1887/quarter,$403 to $590/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1961 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:660 to 880Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1961. In general, homes in Caribe are about $140,000 – $315,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.