- Current Prices:$190,000 to $217,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$317
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$409 to $1887/quarter,$403 to $590/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1962
- Sq. Ft.:660Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1961. In general, homes in Caribe are about $150,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, none and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.