- Current Prices:$574,900 to $639,900
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$489,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$265
- Association Fee Ranges:$109/quarter,$60 to $107/mo,$42.67 to $116.5
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,457 to 3,024Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Carino Estates are about $265,000 – $480,000 and sit on 8584.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.