- Current Prices:$410,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$347,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$315
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,303 to 1,934Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Carino Villas Condominium is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carino Villas Condominium are about $200,000 – $330,000 and sit on 2155.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.