- Closed Prices:$209,500 to $214,900
- Median Sale Price:$212,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$155 to $160/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1975 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,004 to 1,936Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Carlisle Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carlisle Cove are about $150,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.