- Current Prices:$274,999
- Closed Prices:$167,500 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $210
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,296 to 2,180Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Carlisle Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carlisle Heights are about $105,000 – $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.