- Current Prices:$319,900 to $584,000
- Closed Prices:$239,900 to $664,999
- Median Sale Price:$430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$427
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$0 to $437.97/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:666 to 1,565Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. The luxurious amenities include countertop(s) - granite, common grounds, concierge, elevator, exercise room, jogging / walking path, meeting room, party room, pool - outdoor, swimming pool, security, billiard room, and bar / lounge.
Homes for Sale
This building was constructed in 2005. In general, homes in Carlton House are about $225,000 – $735,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.