- Current Prices:$232,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $447,000
- Median Sale Price:$273,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1362/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,202 to 4,624Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Carlton Lakes is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Carlton Lakes are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Carlton Lakes typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.