- Current Prices:$359,900 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$299,900 to $481,525
- Median Sale Price:$389,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $180/quarter,$0 to $60/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,300 to 3,409Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carlton Pointe are about $315,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.