- Current Prices:$1,199,000 to $1,890,000
- Closed Prices:$734,080 to $2,525,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$434
- Association Fee Ranges:$84/quarter,$30 to $50,$35 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,274 to 5,107Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Carmel Country Highlands is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Carmel Country Highlands are about $700,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.