- Current Prices:$689,000 to $785,000
- Closed Prices:$713,000 to $770,500
- Median Sale Price:$742,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$725/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,494 to 5,011Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carmel Crescent are $755,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.