- Current Prices:$879,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$735,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$433
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $315/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,002 to 3,426Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Carmel Mountain Ranch features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Carmel Mountain Ranch are about $460,000 – $840,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.