- Current Prices:$2,098,000 to $3,290,000
- Closed Prices:$2,095,000 to $2,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,283,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$812
- Association Fee Ranges:$505/mo,$505 to $525
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,476 to 3,586Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carmel are about $1,800,000 – $2,695,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.